Sunday, August 17, 2008

90 Million Facebookers Can't Be Wrong


I am an absolute Facebook amateur. I don't have 400+ friends like that notorious social butterfly, Phil Bellini '00. I don't really get the 'poke' concept. I have trouble reading my own Wall. But I do realize this is where everyone connects with everyone else. So I figured lets leverage what's already out there in order to get brothers connected. Click here, or the link to the right, to join our Beta Beta Brothers group on Facebook. And feel free to poke Pledge Educator Bellini anytime, day or night.

I'm hoping this (together with LinkedIn) will satisfy our social & professional networking needs for now. Ultimately, we'd like to build a robust enough website that Brothers can use to connect with each other or to update their own contact info. Consider this just a start.

No comments: