Saturday, September 06, 2008

The Bologna Locomotive

What's the difference between a hockey mom and Donne Storino? Lipstick.

With the political conventions behind us, you have may thought the best speeches had already been delivered.  No one told that to our resident pitbull.  From the desk of our President:
It's amazing how in only the last two years so many brothers have gotten involved. Many of us have grown to know brothers from many different eras. Some of these guys I feel like I have known since I was an active brother. We must keep this "good thing" going, and we must strive to bring as many people into the alumni brotherhood as possible. Everyone "on the list" should reach back past their time and forward beyond their time to bring more brothers into the rebirth of the Beta Beta Chapter through our Foundation. 
As I was telling Bruns, I really don't think [UR] expects us to come back this year after last year's smashing success. Let me tell you: they are in for quite a surprise. This year looks like a great party and celebration for us as BBs and as Spiders. Let's get on board. The Bologna Locomotive is gathering speed, boys, so let's throw some fuel on the fire!! I don't golf, but I have paid my golf fees and will be stirring up quite a ruckus both Friday and Saturday. My bride, Anita, will be at my side wearing her Kappa Sig sweetheart pin.
We need to show UR and the whole damn lot that Kappa Sig has the strongest alumni of all fraternities. There is no one like us at UR. Let's roll, brothers!!!

No comments: